Luminary Networks Cloud Protection’ Services
Email and Web Security Options
Email and Web security doesn’t have to be a headache. With Email Encryption, Spam filtering to keep your teams efficient, and malware, category, and content filtering to keep your company safe we have the right solutions to protect your business. What sets us apart?
- Easy to use interfaces
- Cost effective solutions
- 24×7 white glove support
Best of Breed
Luminary Networks works with Best of Breed products to ensure that our customers have the correct product to fit your environment. Security, Continuity and Compliance are cornerstones to your business. Let us evaluate your needs and together we will decide which product best suits your environment. There are huge differences between businesses and each has their own needs.
Email security is an essential part of your overall security strategy, protecting your users from the latest email threats and enforcing security controls on information flows. Email security powered by a cloud gateway is now the de-facto standard for security best practice. 99% percent of unwanted messages never reach your inbox. There is no expensive equipment to install, no cancellation fee and best of all no more junk mail or malicious messages in your inbox.
- Spam Filtering – 99% anti-spam with 0.0001% false positives and bulk mail detection, 100% anti-malware including zero-day protection.
- Privacy – Pass email through the gateway without storing it to eliminate legal, latency and privacy concerns.
- Advanced protection – Information in transit is at risk of snooping and interception, minimize that risk
- Significantly reduced cost and risk – Managed cloud security platforms remove the need for other email security point solutions, on the LAN and in the cloud.
Protect your sensitive email messages with simple-to-use encryption service from Luminary Networks. Just one click ensures your message remains encrypted all the way to the recipient. is as easy to manage as it is to use, keeping your business compliant and your email safe.
Email encryption should be easy. Traditionally it has taken key management, difficult implementation, archiving issues, end user abandonment and many other head aches. Now you can securely send, receive and track corporate messages on any device, anytime, anywhere. Do you face compliance issues, have emails that you would like to share with others in your organization such as Human resources or others with in your company that you want to be able to control so only the recipient can read it?
- Platform agnostic -Send, receive and track secure corporate messages and attachments using any existing email address or platform.
- Secure communications with third parties – Deliver automatic secure communications for external parties, without email ever transiting the Internet and without needing to share keys or install cumbersome software
- End user control -Encryption, in line with defined policies, provides your most important users with the ability to direct email from within Microsoft Outlook.
Keeping email up and running for your end users can be a thankless and cumbersome task, usually requiring replicated and mirrored services at great expense. Natural disasters. Service disruptions. Routine maintenance. Lots of things can take your servers down, but your email doesn’t have to go with it. Affordable, always on and simple to use and for businesses of all sizes, it’s an effective way to protect your company from costly email outages.
- Access to email during outages through Luminary Networks Portal users have access to their email in real-time while your core email infrastructure is offline.
- Continuity management is provided for administrators through the Administration Console, for complete control of fail-over events and outages.
- Email Continuity is designed as an always-on service, so there’s no need to activate it while you’re working to restore service or handling other priorities.
Data Leak Protection
Compliance requirements necessitate the use of extra layers of protection for sensitive information. In addition a key element of security best practice is the ability to prevent confidential information from entering or leaving the business through email. It’s still far too easy for end users to maliciously or accidentally disclose sensitive, personal or confidential information to the outside world by email.
Mitigating this vulnerability requires specialist gateway controls, which are not normally part of a standard email security service. Luminary Networks recognizes the importance of enhanced security, and provides a Data Leak Prevention capability to enhance Secure Email Gateway features.
- Discover and classify sensitive data
- Educate end users and ensure data is handled appropriately
- Report on risk reduction and progress towards policy objectives
Malicious Web content can expose your company to higher costs, lower productivity and legal issues. Protect your network from Web-based malware and viruses, and shield your employees from offensive content. Requiring no onsite hardware or software and it won’t require constant attention, saving time and money.
- Instant protection: Stop targeted attacks and spear phishing, across all devices, desktop and mobile, corporate and BYOD – no client software needed.
- Real-time protection: On-click, every click URL scanning provides protection each time a link is clicked. Protects against good websites turning bad, or delayed exploits.
- Rapid deployment: Simple and centrally managed and without the need for additional infrastructure, or IT overhead.
- Control and visible protection: Simple, efficient policy control and administrative monitoring and reporting.